PROMPERU, one of the main Latin American Export Promotion and Tourism organizations, in its continuous role of promoting Peruvian exports and the General Secretariat of the Andean Community (SGCAN) commissioned by the ministries responsible for foreign trade of each of Its member countries invite you to participate in the IX Andean Business Meeting, which will be held on September 28, 29, 30 and October 01, 02 of 2020.
In its continuous and successful effort in international events, PROMPERU seeks that European buyers can participate in business meetings with Peruvian companies in the processed food, beverage and agribusiness sector.
SIPPO in its role of networking in this sector, communicates the call of PROMPERU to support Peruvian exports in this international event. Peru is a country with a great supply of processed foods, therefore its exporters are solid allies in international trade.
It should be noted that, in the eight previous editions of the business meeting, a total of 3,465 Andean businessmen have participated, reaching business commitments for 450 million dollars.
For this year's edition, the approach of the event is virtual in order to generate commercial opportunities while there are worldwide mobility restrictions due to the COVID 19 pandemic and continue to positioning the andean countries products in the international market.
Exporters belonging to the productive sectors summoned for this activity will hold business meetings with European buyers and the United Kingdom who have been invited for this edition.
The participating sectors for this business meeting are:
- Processed foods and Beverages
- Personal and home care
The activity will include the development of a robust academic agenda, with the participation of business leaders and experts who will train entrepreneurs on topics such as electronic commerce, circular economy and opportunities in superfoods, among other topics. Registration is open during the next week of September before the event at the following link. The seats are limited.
Link for buyers
To be part of the meeting you must:
Register on the meeting page through the registration form.
- A company validation process will be carried out by the Andean export promotion entities commissioned according to the country of origin, in the case of Peru it is PROMPERU.
- According to the published schedule, the agenda process is opened. By entering with your email, you will have the opportunity to manage all your business appointments by consulting the registered participants.
- Once you have the required number of appointments, the company will automatically go to confirmed status, which will give you the benefit of attending the event with your previously scheduled agenda.
- Before starting the Meeting it is advisable to download your updated agenda, which will reflect your appointments with the respective schedules and the corresponding links.
To contact PROMPERU directly for registration, please contact:
Gisselle Caña (Commercial Promotion Specialist - Exports)
Tel: +(516) 167400 ext. 2418